I'm so sorry about the lack of updates and the late replying of comments on my tagbox but i'm just so busy and whenever i'm free i just don't feel like taking a break from everything.Guess you can call it laziness.
Anyway,its like school is taking up most of the time in my current lifestlye.Not bad to me actually :)
No more extra time for me to dreaming and thinking.Then my life will be fine without quarrel,peace :] :>
Imma kinda speechless nowadays..nth much to say n jus hurry up to finish wif my works.Watever my frens are bz talking n planning where we go after SPM..i'm still sit on my place~~stay alone!A little bit like autism..keep emo and act cool let my frens worried~HahaxX xD i'm fine actually :)
Lazy to explain..jus let tis mistake continue~h3h3
I'm so glad to know them :))
Last but no least,i should really start preparing right now cause i'm heading out of my study date^^! I'm spending my time to study,it's kinda hard to believe but yes i'm studying from tonight.
"I can can a can into a can"-Is a grammatically correct sentences.Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment