I've neglected my blog for quite a time,I know ;-(
That's nth much for me posting.It's rotting...sad to say i've tuition later T__T

Life is full of ups & downs.That's what i gotta say.
I though there oways be sunshine after rain..Guess Im wrong.
I hate the things that are happening in my life now..but i like how i have fun.
I really need to sort out my thinking.

In a blink of an eye,half of the year has already past and soon we'll  all be couting down to the new year again.Time sure passes fast,doesnt it?Really have to start pulling up myself and start concentrate wif my study now.I've said this like a gazillion times but i juz cant get myself to do it. I keep having this mindset tht Os are still far away but it's not. Sucks.

Oh,birthday's coming...Should i celebrate or not?sigh..

*I want my life to be full of colours everyday. Hee. I'm quite sastified with life now. :))))

No comments: