There were times while growing up I used to be afraid of who would come into my life
I have seen bad things happening to a lot of people around me
There were dreams of course, but never a dream person.
I never know how things would pan out
Would I find someone whom I can call mine ?
Will there be someone who would love me the way I want him to?...
Will there be love in my life?
........
........
Till one day, without any warning
You decided to walk into my life
It's strange ~
My brain & my mind were loads with questions "???"
ya~Hundreds of them....@.@
But now, I'm left with only one question
What took you so long ?
~ ~ ~
Maybe...
U don't even know how to comfort me sometimes
but U'll plan for me wad to do in the next
U don't even care enough for me
but U jus love to make complained at me
U don't even have cajolery to me
but U can make me smile in others ways =)
No comments:
Post a Comment