Nowadays I've been thinking that I have grown and I'm mature enough. I thought that what I did today was really mature and cool but the next day I dunno how could I such childish act? Have I really grown up actually? I'm curious. Life is mysterious and unpredictable. I dunno what exactly shits am I talking about now but I just wanna express all my feelings out. Ignore my stupidity.
Anyway, Im feeling really sad now, suddenly. idk why too. ):
what to do now. Im lost.
SPM countdown thingy which makes my heart nervous 62 days to SPM ppl! Are you ready?
Something I wish to disappeared in my life forever....exam!
5 comments:
你真的很爱写blog~^^
你是谁啊?
kelvin lo~^^nice to meet u......
Nice to meet u 2~~
which kelvin u r? i knw u b4? ur blog is unable to read?
i lazy to write blog de...i just like see ppl blog only...haha...nice to meet u^^
Post a Comment