The happiest moments in life are the shortest, but yet the troubled times seem to never pass.
Well this is pretty much what I'm feeling. Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again. So when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist. When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be.When your biggest problem was learning to write your name and people didn’t change…and your friends were the same. And every time you were sad or you had a bad day. You could just run to mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt…and no pain…just laughter. When everyone always lives happily ever after.Somehow i wanna start back this year all again. Try a bit harder. Become more focus. Just be a better person really. But hey, life, has no rewind buttons. So you cradle your head in your hand and wish for the best.
Now that I think back. Studying seems so cool cos it was something I didn't do. And when I wanted to, I didn't have the chance to. So envious of ppl who can study. Cos after secondary sch. I could never study like that again. I can't turn back time. I've really been missing out.
Writing notes, Reciting formulas. it was nonsense cos i didnt understand the essence of it. But if I'd studied back then,things would be diff. Thinking back,I was a fool. If I could exchange the life experience I gained by forfeiting normal schooling life. I would. If I could do it again, I would never have repeated wh...at i'd done cos though it seemed fun at that time,it was redundant and meaningless.It's slowly becoming just a dream, a faded memory.looking back at the past, i never knew i lived in such bliss. in my memory my whole life has just been full of pain but looking at that evidence of the past reminded me otherwise. i would do anything to get it all back. i wish i could just be stuck in the past, back to that period of time where i was in bliss yet was ignorant.Everyth's falling apart. Im rly getting more & more anti-social. Emptier thn before,emptier thn empty. Mayb its bcos i knw,while im trying to make things right at this step,everyone has alrdy moved on. Left here forsaken & forgotten. They say its nvr too late,thn whn can i complete this nvr-ending race? Im too far behind,im reaching out my hand. Yet with every step i take,i realise; everyone,has alrdy been long gone.
2 comments:
The regrets that we flash back are not what we did, they're what we didn't do in the past when we dream a dream. so, DARE TO DREAM, DARE TO FLY. from now on, never let a dream keep in your dream when you dreamed a dream. XD~ Cheers up!!!
Regards,
Kee Yang
+u!
Post a Comment