Looking forward to mmu's orientation which is coming soon. Hope I get to have nice people in my class and nice people to work with in class :). Don't know why, but I wish school will start soon to kill my time.I don't mind revising everyday after class, I don't mind to stay in the school library after class, I don't mind meeting new people in school! It's far better than me sitting at home doing nothing or going out spending money on useless stuffs. Maybe sitting down, reading something or chilling out with friends after class will be nice.. That's life! & weekend I can work to cover my own expenses. :) I'd like to be busy and relax at times.LoL.I hope the choices I made in school this time round, I wouldn't regret anything. Though nothing is perfect, I will work hard to make it seems perfect with little flaws.^^!Dreaming~~~~~~~~~~~~ LALALALA!

Probably putting relationship aside first :) Study & save money is what i gonna do now.Hope that I can handle everything as well.Timeless for me nowadays..Live without maid will drive me MAD!...

No comments: