Oh well sometimes I want a boyfriend like every girls had , sometimes I'm just scared that if I found one I won't be able to do things that I liked or being restricted . I don't want to miss out fun anymore! If the guy want to be my boyfriend the first thing he gotta do is to TRUST ME , not meeting me everyday . Like seriously I am quite scared of guys who's so tied up that he wanted to meet me everyday. It's not sweet but scary, like a cctv.


It's true that it's easy to fall for someone but it's absolutely difficult to maintain it.
I' am sure I'll cause guys into the state of agony.
That's why I choose to stay alone, till I met whom it seems to be the right one.
For now I am not interested so don't ask me if I am single or attached .
Well for sure I am attached .. to my drama? :) It's something which keep my interests for a long time.

No comments: