Well,I believe in work hard, play MUCH harder.
Since I worked hard , I deserve something I want .
The break came at a right time .
Actually got breaks anytime is a right time .
Whatevery it is , I am going to share with you how I want to spend my days.

Actually my ideal dream break is to travel to different countries but aku very poor so it will not happen.
Aiya its always the money problem.
So my next ideal dream break is to be able to sleep at least 23 hours a day!
However it will not happen because
1) I am not sleeping beauty.
2) Too many things I've not done yet!
3) I might die for sleeping too much.


Therefore I had a good plan.
I have decided to cut down the hours of sleeping time from 22 to 10.
Meaning I will sleep half the day then continue to try out new things with the remaining 12 hours.
That's a cut down of ten hours by the way.


Taking a break doesn't mean I mean sleep ,rot and then die do whatever that makes you happy 
=) .
I can do things that are new to me and is meaningful.
Kpo friends' life..LoL~.~jus kiddding lar.
Revision always spoil my mood!haiz..
gonna finish all of them before hang out with friends :)

No comments: