Went for photoshooting wif joane yesterday
an experience for us =] 
conclusion:its so so so so so tired to b a model
nth much to elaborate..jus a word TIRED for tat!
phewww~

Took a nap n woke up wif a nightmare!
stressful?@@
pimples are freakin annoying>.<
midterm hv been over yet english writing quiz is coming soon
ishhh..!!
here saying how stress,afraid,scare,worry for tat..still,playing~!!
(buat tak tau je)/.\  lebih!
PEOPLE BUSY WITH STUDYING & IM BUSY WITH PLAYING
last minute hopes
[bet my luck during last minute]
you jus cnt imagine how stimulate it was
"lei mm meng geh larrhx"
lol..lots excuses@@
hou mm dim!& so??who care?
parents x worry ever for my results 
(ofcuz larr!!oways gt passed xD)
stress sendiri bhind them cuz dunwan let them worry.
who knw?..


 study + play = no time for myself.
 I don't have time to blog about my interesting times. And being really stressed out lately is NOT HELPING. And I'm breaking out again......... Stress is so bad. But I can't prevent it because of school... *sigh*
y not 48 hours per-day?!

before shooting!
SS.com =)

No comments: